Health Services has published Dutton, Forest, Kneebone and Zwicker’s report, Effect of Provincial Spending on Social Services and Health Care on Health Outcomes in Canada: an Observational Longitudinal Study. The study examines escalating health care spending as a concern in Western countries, given the lack of evidence of a direct connection between spending and improvements in health, aiming to determine the association between spending on health care and social programs and health outcomes in Canada.
- Analysis: Canada’s Multilateral Early Learning Child Care Framework Agreement and the bilateral funding agreements
- Analysis: Canada’s Multilateral Early Learning Child Care Framework Agreement and the bilateral funding agreements between the Government of Canada and the provinces and territories
- The Affordable Child Care for All Plan
- Child Care Advocates launch a Federal Plan for Affordable Child Care for All
- Oxfam Canada releases its 2019 Feminist Scorecard